Experience our unique Australian Wildlife at Tabulam Backpackers
Enjoy watching our cattle as you enjoy the afternoon.
There's a herd of wild brumbies close by on the property
Head down to Emu Creek
Cattle on the property
There are miles and miles of great walking through the forestry plantations and bushland.
We are fully booked for the 2020 season and due to COVID-19 Restrictions Please DO NOT enter the property. Thanks for understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience. If the situation changes we will update this website.
Tabulam Backpackers is located just 12 km from Tabulam and 4km from Mountain Blue Farm. Set in beautiful Australian bushland on part of the historic Emu Creek Station a fully operational cattle property.
We offer dormitory style accommodation
Our rooms consist of double bunks with good quality mattresses and all bedding. All rooms have reverse cycle air conditioning so they are warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Camp sites both powered and unpowered are also available.
Our facilities include:
- Fridges and individual steel security lockers in each room.
- Female, Male or Mixed rooms available.
- Hot showers, toilets and laundry with washing machines
- Kitchen facilities, Microwaves, Toasters, Gas Cookers, additional fridges, BBQ’s and Pizza Ovens
- A hangout area with comfy lounges, movies and books.
- A convenience store that stocks a good range of groceries, eggs, bread, milk, drinks, snacks, personal items, basic medical supplies and of course chocolate. All at competitive prices.
- There is excellent coverage with Telstra for your mobile phones, Optus or Vodafone does not have any coverage in this area.
- WiFi is available
There is nothing better than sitting around a campfire.
A fire pit with endless supply of wood is ready for you.